Monday, January 13, 2014

Prambanan Temple


I must say I am a lucky lady bcs I had chosen a clever and experience driver. He not only know well about the tourist places in Yogja, he also know some history of those temples. According to him ~ Prambanan Temple was built during a time when Europe was still in the dark ages. Now Prambanan recognised as being the oldest and highest level of art within South East Asia.
I was in the Borobudur just now, so now will take another hour to Prambanan temple. I just finish the Buddhist temple(Borobudur) and now will cont" to Hindu temple. Wao!!! such a lucky day bcs I can treasure another wonder in the world.


"Bu, here is it"driver called  me. Actually at first I heard he called me Ibu or bu I laugh...bcs in Malay Ibu or bu mean Mother. How can be your mother huh? but after he explain to me, I knew Ibu is Madam. This the reason why I like travel , bcs I can learn more and more.


When I show this photo to others, some of them ask me whether I steal this photo from google or I tk my own. I answer again here...."is tk by myself". That day the weather was so cloudy and sunny. Every photo that I tk was blue sky and white cloud. Hihi....
According to the board Prambanan temple compounds contains the original structures that were built in the 9th century AD. The temples collapsed due to earthquake, volcanic eruption and shift of political power in the 11th century and they were rediscovered in the 17th century.
This was the part that it mentions collapsed. I so curious about the stones/bricks . After consider a while, I finally touch it. The result is " nothing". hahaha.

I didnt have tripod during this trip and I saw all of them were so busy with the stone or the temple shooting so I take my own photo. Am I look fat? lolz......
 I spent more than an hour here. How can I stop in this beautiful place?
When I walked to the way out, I find out here can take more poster photos. So I spent another 10 more mins here before I left.









No comments:

Post a Comment